Financial planning is the process of determining what your goals and priorities are in the short and long term. This plan is a blueprint that outlines what matters most to you and clarifies the steps that need to be taken along the way.
A financial plan is made up of the following considerations:
* Investment planning - The necessary savings are determined for your retirement income goals.
* Risk management - How to plan for unexpected events that could impact your financial stability.
* Time horizon - Is the length of your investment plans and allows for benchmark discussions along the way. These questions may include: "When would I like to retire?", "When will I sell my business?", "What plans do we have to fund our children's university education?", "What do we need to know if we're planning on retiring in the next 10 years?".
* Risk profile - Your unique perspective on your financial considerations that is openly understood between yourself and your Advisor. Having an up to date risk profile allows you to continue to plan for your future and retirement with comfort and confidence.
* Frequent monitoring and review - Your plan needs to be reviewed, discussed, and at times adjusted to accommodate for change. This part of the process is critical to ensure you are on track and your desired outcomes are being accomplished.
Contact us today to take the next steps in your financial planning.